Saturday, July 15, 2006

Few Changes

Yesterday i did quite a few changes.. I added the radio.blog player so you all can listen to my mixes. Speaking of, i'm currently working on a new mix which should be up pretty soon once i'm done with it. Really hard to find a good free web server that has alot of space to store mixes. My plan is to downsample older mixes onto 32kbps files (very crappy quality audio) and keep the newer mixes as 64kbps files, slightly better but still crappy but it'll do for now until I fix the space issues.

Another update I added is my chart. What I would really love to do is do a complete overhaul of this blog.. That just takes alot of work though.. But I would love to one day, maybe on my vacation i'll take the time to do it.

I know I promised the pictures from the bbq/house party, finally i uploaded the pics.. just go here.

more updates coming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home